Umm.....I think I'm procrastinating all time, like I'm rushing to write an article right now, maybe still also playing my phone and immersed in social media. I always put off what should be done until the last minute.

I think most students are procrastinating like me! It is always  need to cram for the test during the exam period, even when I start studying earlylt ,but I'm easily forget, always have to rely on short-term memory.

Maybe I really have a Instant Gratification monkey in my head like Tim Urban said, making me focus more on having fun than doing to be done.

I think I can put pressure on myself to be earlier than completion ahead of time so that if I am late, I can still finish ahead of the deadline.Although the problem is not completely solved,but it can be slowly moved towards without delay.

And the way I most want to improve procrastination might be to temporarily eliminate distractions, such as turning off the Internet, concentrate on one thing.Develop the mentality of "a difficult beginning is a good ending", solve the difficulty first and then make it easier, or it will accumulate more and become more busy in the future.

I hope these methods can improve my bad habits! Habits are hard to change.

Maybe sometime in the future you'll see me succeed.👀

I hope so, Good luck for me.❤






留言

  1. Put pressure on yourself sounds like a good idea.

    回覆刪除
  2. Same here! Also, I think it's smart to finish the hard things first.

    回覆刪除

張貼留言

熱門文章