Body Language

  Due to the impact of the epidemic, we have become more exposed to online teaching. The theme of this report just fits the current situation. After reading this "8 Top Tips For Improving Your Body Language During Virtual Meetings",

The content gave me deep thoughts. Several items explained the mistakes I made when reporting or listening to the course, especially the third and seventh points are the points I mainly want to improve. I think whether it is online or physical teaching, I constantly Because of nervousness, I often cannot make eye contact with teachers and classmates. No matter how good the content of the report is, it will also show lack of confidence and increase others' uncertainty in understanding the content. Besides, I frequently check my phone when others report or in class. I think I did something wrong.🙅 Since it was my turn to report this time, I spent a lot of time revising the content. When no one listens attentively, I may feel that my content is not rich and clear enough, causing others to get bored with it, so also learn to respect others regardless of whether its content appeals to you.

The two points mentioned above are the main points I want to improve. I don’t know if you are reading this, do you have any points that you want to improve your body language during online classes?💪

                   
                                                


➨Attached to a day as a Disney employee in 2019
                                                                                                                                                                     


At that time, because of the senior project, it lasted for half a year, and practiced my oral expression  every day.At that time, because of the senior project, it lasted for half a year, and practiced my oral expression  every day.





留言

熱門文章