#1 Greetiongs

Hello guys, welcome to my first blog post! 

My name is alice . I am so excited to share with you more of what my blog has to offer!

Let me introduce myself first

I was born and raised in Taoyuan.I consider myself  a easy-ging,friendly and curious person, but in a new environment, it's often slow to make friends because of the introverted personality.
In my free time, I love going travelling, or be a foodie.However, I also find myself really interested  in Korean culture, so I’m learning Korean by myself now.
My major is Finance and currently studying in NTUB.I hope to apply the professional knowledge I have learned in my workplace in the future, or realize my dream of becoming a flight attendant.
In 2022, I became a slashie and started my online store career. Even if life gets busy, I'm still very passionate about this favorite thing.

Feel free to look around on my website.Thank you for being here and reading my first blog post!





留言

張貼留言

熱門文章